Sep 6, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday Erin!

I remember the day that you were born. I rembember holding this little tiny thing in my arms, you were so adorable. You had the biggest most beautiful blue eyes in the world. I can't believe that you are 21 years old!

I have so many awesome memories that are only fun because you were there. We had so much fun as little kids; putting on plays, Blindsmans Bluff, Capture the Flag etc... (cleaning out my fish tank!) he he he. But as we got older we got even closer and the memories are even better (CHICKEN FACE, making up dances in the car, silly picture faces, ELF....the list goes on and on)! We are a lot more alike than we ever thought we would be!

I'm so happy that you are my Sissy! I feel so blessed and lucky to have you in my life! I have so much fun when we are together and I love you so much I can't even describe it. I really wish that I could be there to celebrate your 21st with you. But I have no doubt in my mind that you will celebrate in grand style!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

No comments: