Feb 11, 2010

My Playmate

Dear Daddy,

Today during playtime Champ wanted to be beside me. Normally mommy has to play with us seperately, but today Champ decided that he would play with me. Mommy decided that it would be ok because I am getting bigger now. Champy was squeaking his toy and I was very interested in it. I love looking at my doggy. He is so furry and cool! He loves to lick me, but mommy always makes him stop.

I also played with a big boy toy today. Mommy puts it out for me to look at because I usually like looking at it. I was in my little chair and it was beside me so I grabbed it and started pushing it back and forth. Mommy couldn't believe that I knew what to do with it. I must be "all boy" because I already want to play with cars! (mommy wishes that I would enjoy the real car) hehehe!
I love my playtime! I have so much fun! Luckily I have a fun doggy to play with too! I won't be long before we can really run around and play together! Champ will be so happy to have me to play with! I can't wait until you are home and we can all play together! We love you and miss you!

Love,

Reamer V

No comments: