Jul 13, 2008

Congrats DeDe!!


I'm so happy for DeDe! She picked the man of her dreams. Jesse and DeDe are absolutely adorable together and I'm glad that she is so happy. Everyone keeps asking my opinion on her choice of men and some people are upset that she didn't pick Jason. I am extremely happy that she went with Jesse. Their personalities seem to work really well together. Out of all the men that she had to choose from, I can picture them together in "real life". I think that Jesse would fit in with all of her friends and would be a great match for her. They will never have a boring relationship because they are both such fun people. They really seem to be in love and I think that they will have a great future together.


Here is DeDe and Jesse's website. Check out what they are up to now that they are engaged!


No comments: