Jan 19, 2010

Big Boy Stroller

Dear Daddy,

I am very sensitive when I have to go in my carseat (and get very very upset) especially when I am in the car. But lately sometimes I have been getting fussy in the stroller. Mommy doesn't know what to do with me. As long as I am really moving on the cobblestone while in the stroller I am fine, but if I stop moving for even a second, I start to scream and cry. Of course in the car I am REALLY unhappy and I scream the entire time.

Mommy has been trying to do everything she can think of to fix the problem and make me happy but so far can't figure out why it bothers me so much.

Mommy thought that it may be my actual carrier that fits into the stroller and the car. She thought that maybe I don't like being in there, so she decided to bundle me up and put me in the big boy part of the stroller to see if I like that better. At first I didn't really like it at all, but after we started moving I thought it was better. I think I kind of liked being able to see things but as long as mommy doesn't stop moving!

If she does stop moving, this will happen:

It was such a pretty day so mommy thought I might like to see the beautiful outdoors! After she started walking, I guess it was ok. I still was kind of pouting, but I stopped crying at least.


I know that Champy enjoyed our walk. He always is up for a walk. (mommy changed his leash to the Halti that goes around his snout to stop him from pulling.) And it works!!!!! yay!

Mommy told me she loves both her boys. But she still doesn't know what to do about my stroller/carseat hatred! Any advice from other mommys that have dealt with this would be very helpful!I want stroller time and carseat time to be a fun part of my day. I know that Champ would really appreciate it too! Sure do wish you were here to go on walks with us!

We love you and miss you very much!
Love,
Reamer V

No comments: