Jan 19, 2010

Cameron Came to Play with me!

Dear Daddy,
I had some friends come to vist me this past weekend. Cameron (his parents came along too to bring him here) came from Germany to play with me. We had so much fun!
We played the whole time! I only wish he lived closer. We went out to dinner and to some wineries! Of course, I didn't get to drink any wine, but we still got to play with eachother and I think our parents had so much fun.

Cameron is the coolest big kid ever! He knows how to do everything! He can play with all of my toys and knows how to make them work. He was very sweet to me and I want to be just like him.

We had such a wonderful time playing with our friends and hopefully they will come back again soon. We may even go to Germany to visit them. But mommy says it depends on if I start behaving in the car. I can't wait to see them again. We only wish you were here to play with us too. (I'm sure Cameron's Daddy- Chad- wishes you were here too!) I love you and miss you so very much.

Love,

Reamer V

No comments: