Dec 15, 2009

Smiling, Playing and Rolling Over! Yay!



Dear Daddy,
Mommy always follows me around with this black, flashy, thing snapping videos and pictures. She says that she wants to make sure that you don't miss a thing while you are away. So she follows my every move.


I'm not really doing anything too exciting, because I'm only 2 months old. So I decided to do something special for you to see. I was playing on my jungle mat and doing tummy time when I decided that I wanted to see the animals that hang down. So I just rolled over! Mommy was so shocked. She had no idea that I was going to do it. She was just wanting to show you how strong I am and that I am holding myself up really well and I wanted to show off for you.


You can tell in the video that she is really shocked that I did it!


I hope you enjoy my acrobatics! I'm also going to attach a few photos for you to look at too. Mommy has a ton, but we are just going to post a few. We love you sooooo much.



Reamer V



No comments: